Apprentice Service Technician
At Colbourne Ford our vision is simple: to be unwavering in our commitment to customer satisfaction, to treat every customer like they are family and to offer fair, competitive pricing.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced work environment serving Colbourne Ford service customers. As a front line technician, you will have an important role servicing customers vehicles in a fast paced environment. Working with our Service Manager, Team of Service Advisors, Parts Consultants and fellow technicians, the technician will:
- Inspecting, repairing and performing preventive and routine maintenance on vehicles such as oil changes, mount and balancing of tires, brakes and replacement of suspension components.
- Taking ownership and accountability for delivering excellent customer service.
Requirements and Skills:
- Apprentice program or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s licence with an acceptable drivers abstract.
- Able to lift heavier items. Must be mobile and able to spend extended periods of time lifting and carrying items that would be considered heavy/bulky.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, team collaboration and attention to detail.
- Dealership experience and/or automotive experience
- Experience with PBS dealer management system
Competitive salary including benefits.
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter no later than October 24th, 2022 to Shaun Crawley, Service Manager, Colbourne Ford, at email@example.com.