Colbourne Auto is seeking a qualified professional to fill the role of IT / Administration Coordinator. As part of the Colbourne Automotive Group, our vision is simple: to be unwavering in our commitment to customer satisfaction, to treat every customer like they are family and to offer fair, competitive pricing. Reporting to the General Manager of Colbourne Auto, the IT / Administration Coordinator is responsible for:
Determining, developing and implementing Colbourne Auto's information technology goals. Activities include:
- Reviewing and filling internal help requests and monitoring computer performance for potential problems.
- Tracking computer-related orders and bills.
- Maintaining license documentation and renewing upgrades.
- Day-to-day computer support for all staff at Colbourne Ford, Colbourne Chrysler and Colbourne Station, such as installing basic software, providing updates, E-mail creation, password support and assigning licences.
- PBS (dealer management system) support and relationship management.
- Website maintenance and inventory management.
- Coordination of the phone system and cell service.
- Training employees on our computer systems.
- Coordinate general administrative support including minute taking, front desk coverage as required, ordering office supplies and equipment, coordinate shipping, meeting scheduling and providing departmental administrative support as required.
Requirements and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer or information science preferred
- Technical IT and problem solving skills
- Website maintenance
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
Interested applicants should submit their resume and cover letter no later than Friday, April 30th to
Brad Jacobs, General Manager, Colbourne Auto, at email@example.com.